China has contained the pandemic .......

UK have pledged a measly 67 pence per person
The budget says £12bn has been provided for coronavirus measures. That’s a bit more than 67p per person isn’t it? Quite a bit more so you should be happy but then again that’s not the sort of news you want to hear is it?

Sponsored Links
The budget says £12bn has been provided for coronavirus measures. That’s a bit more than 67p per person isn’t it? Quite a bit more so you should be happy but then again that’s not the sort of news you want to hear is it?

Looking at 'their' threads concerning the budget, It would appear they want a return to austerity.

It is good news.

Of course, we were told about 40 new hospitals, 50,000 new nurses, 1 million extra doctors, 5 billion new police etc etc

(*doctors appointments, and the police figure is rounded up a tad).

Sponsored Links

The money for the NHS has not been defined, what the requirements are and how to access it and when. It's a great headline but lets see the details.

It's a great headline

raw

Neither of those are good things.
52% of referendum voters and 43.6% of the 2019 general election vote (the highest percentage vote by any party since 1979) would disagree with you on that. Get over it.

52% of referendum voters and 43.6% of the 2019 general election vote (the highest percentage vote by any party since 1979) would disagree with you on that. Get over it.
What people vote for and whether its a good thing are not the same.

People get manipulated to vote against their best interests, brexit will prove it.
I dont care if they disagree -those people are uninformed.

There is a concern of a secondary infection hitting China so its a bit early to say if its contained yet.

What makes me laugh (not) is that BJ must be laughing. Brexit is out of the news virtually completely.

I was thinking the same yesterday - looking through the headlines and I thought, not one mention of Brexit anywhere!

Great idea this free movement
the free movement of people allows people to work in different countries in Europe.

It doesnt equate to a higher movement of short term travel
Not surprisingly a lot of Europeans move around as part of vacation and business.

why do people try to prove stuff using misleading comparisons -why not be honest to yourself

Sponsored Links
Back