China has contained the pandemic .......

Sponsored Links
The Italian prime minister said that they are putting 'people before the economy'.

And they are doing a lot to help people -mortgage payments are being suspended to help with peoples cashflow for example.

UK have pledged a measly 67 pence per person

Sponsored Links
The Italian prime minister said that they are putting 'people before the economy'.

Could be all empty words? My Italian mate, who lives in Rome still has to go to work. Moved in to help her elderly mum, and she works part time to support them both. She works for a very well known multi-billion quid computer company who are not paying any staff to stay at home, nor will they supply computers to work from home. She's really concerned about bringing the virus to her mum.

And they are doing a lot to help people -mortgage payments are being suspended to help with peoples cashflow for example.

UK have pledged a measly 67 pence per person

And so, after all this, some of us have come to the realisation that not everything has to make money.

But on the other hand, plenty of people will be making plenty of money out of this, and in the future we will surely see that it was a storm in a teacup.

Human rights and lack of respect for authority and discipline will ensure that doesn't work in Europe
and will quickly rage unabated ......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-social-nuclear-weapon-extreme-measures.html
Interesting to see what they will do now, the virus will still be lurking and when normality resumes the virus will explode again.

I can't see how we can ever get shot of it, no matter what we do we will all be exposed to it at some point - I guess the trick is to avoid it for as long as possible and give the nhs time to get good at helping those with it, and may be one day a vacine! certainly don't want it in about a months time when it hits its peak, one intensive care bed for every 50 needing it.

Never mind - BREAKING NEWS - just when you thought things couldn't get any more stupid - Failing Grayling has been put in charge of Intelligence and Security ... seriously!

Boris scraped the bottom of the barrel.

Unfortunately, all the experienced and competent ministers resigned, or were sacked or deselected, giving Buffoon the power of Ozymandias.

What makes me laugh (not) is that BJ must be laughing. Brexit is out of the news virtually completely.

Interesting to see what they will do now, the virus will still be lurking and when normality resumes the virus will explode again.

I can't see how we can ever get shot of it, no matter what we do we will all be exposed to it at some point - I guess the trick is to avoid it for as long as possible and give the nhs time to get good at helping those with it, and may be one day a vacine! certainly don't want it in about a months time when it hits its peak, one intensive care bed for every 50 needing it.

It could go a number of ways; flu-like, circling the globe and killing a number of those who catch it, or becoming like the "common cold", or any other number of variants.
It could become a virus that the body can effectively rid itself of (through antibody action), or one that resides inside you, mostly dormant, for the rest of your days.

Isn't that a matter for the police?
Dunno. I managed to get a sniff of the post before it was deleted and it was "I can easily find out where you live...." etc.
I think he was banned as Norcon soon after.
He then popped up as Roger928 and was just as repellent.
Now he's Ryler

Sponsored Links
Back