chinese lanterns again

Sponsored Links
I have just invented a safe chinese lantern.

It has a large silk balloon which is treated to be fire resistant.

It doesn't use a naked flame but instead the air inside is heated by a battery powered heating element which is protected with a guard. The balloon is 100sq metres so that it can lift the weight of the battery.
It also has an alitmeter that automatically turns off the heater so when landing there is n source of heat.
A must for every party special offer get 10 for only £8995 this week.

You simply drive around with it and randomly throw it onto someone elses property. Job done.

Yeah but batteries are always flat when you want to use it , is there a mains version as well???

My batteries are always fresh . . . what are you ding to flatten yours? (don't answer)

Yes there is a mains version too. Yes everyone really wants a baloon that will only go 10metres :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
These chinese lanterns should be banned, on the grounds of it being ariel pollution, totally unpredictable in its path, and a fire hazard, and also a danger to wildlife, and farm animals.
The EEC has banned far items far less dangerous than these pyrotechnics.
Let China keep their chinese junk.

Wotan

I don't suppose the owner of the yard had anything to do with it. What with the price of reclaimed material going down in price it's too easy to blame lantens or am I being cynical

i let some off a few times, really nice.

the instructions say they are not to be used within 50miles of an airport.

There are alternatives that use bamboo construction, rather than wires, but of course that really doesn't solve the fire problem.

Sponsored Links
Back