chinese lanterns again

Sponsored Links
One landed in my Garden. It had set alight too but fortunately landed on my path.

They are hated by farmers too as cattle choke on them.

Nice to look at but environmentaly stupid.

They should be banned,
down here in the South, New Forest Area they are a nightmare for Thatched Roof Properties, lifeboat crews are also called out risking their lives because people think they are distress flares.

Never mind their lanterns - it`s the other C-rap we buy off them that`s the real problem :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
If the whole of Birmingham burnt to the ground, it wouldn't exactly be the worst thing to ever happen.

People have tried setting up e-petitions against them lots of times but failed.

I see them in poundland etc and often want to have a word with the manager about being irresponsible.

People have tried setting up e-petitions against them lots of times but failed.

I see them in poundland etc and often want to have a word with the manager about being irresponsible.

How much are they? :p

Poundland have lowered their prices to compete with the 99p stores, so prices in Poundland are now 97p !!!!! :LOL:

I have just invented a safe chinese lantern.

It has a large silk balloon which is treated to be fire resistant.

It doesn't use a naked flame but instead the air inside is heated by a battery powered heating element which is protected with a guard. The balloon is 100sq metres so that it can lift the weight of the battery.
It also has an alitmeter that automatically turns off the heater so when landing there is n source of heat.
A must for every party special offer get 10 for only £8995 this week.

Alternatively I have the MK 11 safe chinese lantern which has a wickless candle so you cant get a flame.

You simply drive around with it and randomly throw it onto someone elses property. Job done.

Sponsored Links
Back