chipped enamel shower tray

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My wife's `iron enriched` shampoo bottle has obviously escaped from her soapy clutches and caused several unsightly chips out of our enamel shower tray. I was going to patch them with something like pollyfilla and then touch them in with some bath enamel paint . However, before i go ahead with this, and apart from advising a change to a non-metallic shampoo, can anyone suggest of a better way of repair.

Sponsored Links
One product...two pack filler, the car body type..then re touch with a touch up pen or if you very careful a couple of layers of neatly applied, leaving no residue, white silicone

yep, don't use filler.. just thickish paint. If too small a chip for a very very small paintbrush, you can apply it with the tip of a wooden toothpick. Paint the chip, not the surface.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back