Chippings instead of hardcore ?

I honestly dont think he is a *****. I have a pretty good understanding of how things are done, harcore at certain depth and whacked down etc. But this isnt what I want I just want something to cover a lightly used area with a surface that wont let weeds through. This is only temporary really anyway. I am getting a container to put in the garden to store tools and materials etc in. Since these seem to have overtaken my house that I am trying to renovate. The container will be put onto a suitable platform due to weight. The ground around it is just part of a large outdoor project to be later tackled. I just want a small part of a large area covered cheaply since it only temporary.
I will be using skips. I already have one on order.
Am I still being stupid If I just get him to clear the part I want ?
He is supplying machine and driver himself and a laborer. I will be there part of the time.
He hasnt given me a silly price for two days work.

I hope I dont sound ungreatful for the good advice given.
It just sounds reasonable what he proposed and the price.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back