Cistern Syphon failed....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My bog no longer flushes, it has a standard syphon installed, Im thinking of getting this part as a replacement......

171190_wpdp.jpg

Fluidmaster Pro Series PRO750UK lever operated dual flush valve

This will fit & work as a direct replacement won`t it :D

Toilet is a close couple cistern.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
remember don't twist the wrong way or else you will be taking to bog apart , because a lad who worked for me done it three times in the row :mad:

Sponsored Links
I 'upgraded' all 3 toilets in my house with Fluidmaster push button flush and fill valves as they'd all been heavily bodged - 2 1/4" hole in the bottom of the cistern with a 2" valve used plus loads of silicon, water hammer from the fill valve on another, another one constantly trickling out of the overflow, just wanted to be done with it so ripped the lot out and started again.

What's up with them if you're on a meter? I'd have thought it'd be better as I now have a half flush function?

What's up with them if you're on a meter?

When you get the constant trickle into the pan, and you will, you can end up with huge water bill unless you sort it pretty damn quick.

Easy way to check , put a pice of ****e Roll on the outlet of the pan ,,,, at the top where water comes out ,,,,,, if it gets wet u have a failed washer

If and when you need spares try these guys.

www.buyplumbingonline.co.uk

I don't work for them but used them for the 3 Siamp valves I have here. All 3 were less than a tenner, delivered for free and ordered at half 8 on the night and still delivered next day at about 1!

Always happy to promote good service!

Jon

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back