Civil War In France?

You can never reason with any of these religious bigots no matter what there religion is

There all a load of fruit cakes & f***d up

Just seems that there are more bigots/fruit cakes/ f*** ups in this Islamic religion/caper.

Sponsored Links
Baby Jesus birth is a story in a book. A story in a book written 2000 years ago does not justify defense of paedo activity now. We are talking about now.
It's not the monopoly of Islam. For instance, Nepal, more than 50% of females married before 15 years old. Nothing to do with Islam.
You're using an aspect of global phenomenon to criticise Islam when it's nothing to do with Islam. It's a global problem caused by poverty.
It's exploiting something to justify your prejudice.
Only you are associating sexual consummation to immediately follow marriage, thereby allocating a peadophilic interest to child marriage. It's not a foregone conclusion. It's your association only. It's like assuming that all scout masters, or all catholic priests are peadophiles, it does not follow, except perhaps in your mind. What does that say about you?

Stop spreading your Islamophobic nonsense. You're a dangerous radical.

Thank you for that comment from the lunatic fringe of the 'progressives'.

Actually, the dangerous radicals are the ones that have carried out the latest atrocity in France. The ones that you support. The ones that you apologise for their behaviour. The ones slaughtering innocents. Makes you sound pretty sick, don't it??

How many more have to die before you stop defending the indefensible?
You're talking out of your backside.
I do not support radicals of any colour or religion. I do not defend the actions of radicals of any colour or religion. I do not apologise for the actions of radicals of any colour or religion.

What I do argue against is people like you trying to whip up a frenzy against a religion, group, or race because you don't like their beliefs.

The perpetrators of terrorist actions are not particularly good participants of any faith. That is absolutely obvious due to their petty criminality.
To vilify a whole group because of the actions of tiny minority is exactly what the terrorists are trying to do in order to recruit more to their perverted cause. Your racially motivated hatred against one religion is precisely what they are trying to achieve.

If a burglar claimed to be a devout christian, would you believe them? They'd hardly be a good participant of their religion. Yet you can't wait to accept and prescribe all terrorists to be Muslim, and all Muslims to be terrorists.
Terrorists are criminals of a most perverted type. Don't assume that they are typical of that which they claim to be.

Finally, your post was made before the terrorist action unfolded in Nice. So now you're exploiting the unfortunate deaths of innocent people, including children, for your own perverted hate crusade. Who's the sick one?

Good boy! Keep parroting the same old lefty nonsense that big business, the left intelligentsia, most politicians and the media want you to. You're a useful idiot, used by the powers that be to flood society with dangerous, warlike people and also to shout down anyone who warns about the dangers. Dangers that are happening right now, and people are dying because of useful idiots who really believe the propaganda that they have allowed to inhabit their tiny minds.

To Christians, the story of Jesus and Mary is not just a story. It's fundamental to their belief. BTW, experts believe Mary to be about 13 years old when she gave birth to Jesus. It's not just an Islam thing.
And yet people learned. Has other faiths learned? And what about Romeo and Juliette example you gave - no comment?
By all means, criticise child marriage, capital punishment, or wife-beating, but you can't sensibly criticise Islam on the basis of child marriage, capital punishment, or wife-beating.
Why not? Give me a good reason why people cannot criticize a religion based on it's beliefs? Doesn't matter what faith, but anyone can voice their reasons against it and have a very very good point. Just like the Catholic faith being against birth control and then backstreet abortions being the outcome. I am against that, does that make me a bigot?
I believe Brazil is in the top three for child marriages. Is that the fault of Islam?
Why do you ask such a stupid question? Of course not the fault of Islam but it is possible to be against the way Brazil deals with child marriage as well as Muslim faiths. So in your book, the fact that other people do it from different faiths or beliefs make it ok? Two (or more) wrongs do not make right.

Sponsored Links
The perpetrators of terrorist actions are not particularly good participants of any faith. That is absolutely obvious due to their petty criminality.

This is one of the biggest and most obvious lies, used to make the perpetrators of these heinous crimes look as if they are n'er-do-well misfits, petty criminals, outsiders or of low intelligence/academic ability. The truth is that even professionals are being radicalised in big numbers. That's why they are so dangerous as a religion, because you can't trust any of them not to follow their instincts at any time and become radicalised killers. You can trust none of them whether 'petty criminals' or those at the upper reaches of society.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1556553/45-Muslim-doctors-planned-US-terror-raids.html

To vilify a whole group because of the actions of tiny minority

This old chestnut again! So, by your reasoning, as the muslim population of France is approx. 10 per cent, there should be 10 times more indigenous French people who are also terrorists. Hmm. So how many Pierre's are blowing people up? How many Michelles are slaughtering people with AK47s? Precisely none - because terrorism is virtually an exclusive franchise held by muslims. The fact is, the more you let in, the more death and destruction will follow. So, let none in - and surprise, surprise - no more terrorism. Countries that have no muslims (Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic) - surprise, surprise - have no terrorism. Nothing racist about it (although you seem to forget that islam isn't a race) - just simple, verifiable facts.

Only you are associating sexual consummation to immediately follow marriage, thereby allocating a peadophilic interest to child marriage. It's not a foregone conclusion. It's your association only. It's like assuming that all scout masters, or all catholic priests are peadophiles, it does not follow, except perhaps in your mind. What does that say about you?

It says that I think a man is likely to have sex with his wife. Of course only I am thinking that a man might have sex with his wife. Stick with your Romeo and Juliet stories.

There are many cruel and barbaric acts carried out in the name of politics, religion, power, money.

You're talking about Merkel's decision to flood Europe with fake 'refugees', aren't you?

I'd be interested to know how many of these are now working and putting into the system. That was a big argument by Himmi, John D and the like as to their value to society. One report I saw recently online suggested so far 54 have jobs??

There are many cruel and barbaric acts carried out in the name of politics, religion, power, money.

You're talking about Merkel's decision to flood Europe with fake 'refugees', aren't you?

I'd be interested to know how many of these are now working and putting into the system. That was a big argument by Himmi, John D and the like as to their value to society. One report I saw recently online suggested so far 54 have jobs??

Yes, would also be interested to know too. I suppose if many tryto claim asylum, they won't be allowed into the official workforce for a while. In Sweden, they are twice as likely to be unemployed compared to indigenous Swedes - one of the worst ratios in the developed world.

Overall, non EU migrants are a huge cost to their host nations' taxpayers. Their cost to the UK's coffers is £120 billion. As the Germans are famed for their efficiency, perhaps they can buck the trend and get them to stop 'integrating' with German females long enough to channel their 'energies' into something productive. Though the omens aren't good.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ion-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html

Irrespective of what the apologists like Himaginn claim, the fact remains that with every attack comes the greater chanc of the rise of the far right, not only in France in the shape of Mme LePenn but in Germany where Merkel is being hammered by the likes of AfD and In Austria where the votes have had to be rigged to keep out the freedom party... The Far Right is on the rise and will not stop now 'till every muslim and their apologists are thrown into the sea... It will matter not if they are terrorists or good people, this is what will happen. It will be bloody it will be unfair and no amount of Himaginn's whining will save them..

In one of my posts above, I mentioned that the muslim population of France is approx. 10 per cent. With regular terrorist attacks now apparently a feature of French life, does this mean that 10 per cent is the magic number, and when this level is reached the host country can expect to come under regular attack? Or is there another reason why France is bearing the brunt in Europe?

What percentage is The UK on at present? :cautious: :cautious:

Sponsored Links
Back