clare V144

Sponsored Links
yes, my carpet is worn, i wouldnt mind having yours, as you are offering :LOL:

Very nice :D. However - TN-C-S supplies have put pay to neutral earth loop testing, AND a few words of caution. That tester was built in the days when men were men and loop impedance testers injected 25A - sometimes for as long as 30 seconds.

This is good for blowing bad connections off but, in these politically correct days, you may be troubled by the fact that it is quite capable of killing your customers should the earth loop be faulty. So I would reluctantly recommend that you do not use it in anger.

Someone somewhere would love that for old times sake it probably a bit of a collectors piece :D its nice though

Sponsored Links
I love old stuff like that.
Haven't really got any use for it, but will happily pay the postage to my house if no one else wants it.

Cheers

In the true spirit of Dragons Den :D .....I also love electrical memorabilia. My serious offer is a £ 20.00 cheque made out to your favorite charity + PP

Oh! I see.
I like your style Pensdown.

Let me tell you where I am.
My offer (serious) is £25 cheque to charity and the cost of postage and packing.

I would just like to declare that...I'm out.

(Always wanted to say that)

Although I'm spending my kids hard earned inheritance....I'm still in and my offer is now £ 30.00 + P&P. :D

well in the spirit of things:

{scottish accent} I canny invest in that, and so for that reason, i am out

Tough choice :)

Toastie seems to be loyal and with the forum since near the beginning, and asked first.

However.

Pensdown appears to have contributed more to the Electrical forum.

The thing is quite heavy so I will find out how much to post it first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back