clare V144

Sponsored Links
Standard Parcels would probably be the most cost effective way of posting.
Take it to the Post Office.

Standard Parcels, no tracking, up to £36 compensation, aim for 3 day delivery - £11.40

What do you do, take it to the post office or what.

You have to wrap it first, bubble wrap is very good, dont forget, any spaces in the box, stuff bubble wrap in there too then cover it with more bubble wrap and brown parcel tape, put your name and the recipricants name in different places.

Take it to post office and ask for special delivery with insurance.

The post office will give you a silver sticker, and a postage paid sticker and keep the recipt.

my one is for insurance up top £500 and next day delivery.

mind you, how far apart are you two?

Sponsored Links
<<<<..puts notepad down, sits forward and un-crosses legs.

Sorry Toasty & RF but I'm going to cut to the chase.

333rocky333, I would love to own your Clare loop impedance tester and as the money is going to charity my final (serious) offer is as follows;

My £30.00 + Toasty's £25.00 and RF's £30.50. A total of £85.50 and as your only in Essex I can also collect.

<<<<..sits back and wipes forehead.......

Pensdown,

I would love you to have it, but I gave Toasty first refusal.

If he responds before the weekend and he is ok with it you can have it.

No way would I take that sort of money for it though, I was given it by a

very good freind, who wanted a good home for it, which I said I would

find for him

Anything I received for it (if anything) i would give to him.

I could quite easily drop it off near the dartford tunnel.

Joking aside, my charity offer is very serious so maybe ask your friend what his favorite charity is and I will very happily donate my full offer.

I don't feel guilty when I milk people (who can afford it) for charity so you shouldn't either.

Toasty me old mate... :?: :D

Wow!

That's a generous offer Pensdown, you can have it for that.

Fair play to you too 333Rocky333 for being such a fair auction master.

I like this whole 'auctioning unwanted things off for charity' idea!

What's the next item then, I'm going to be James Khan this time!

Thanks Toasty.

Maybe we should do a few charity auctions. I've got loads of bits and pieces left over from projects which I'm sure would be of use to DIYER's on a tight budget.

And there a loads of really good small charitys that are in desperate need of donations.

333rocky333 - I will drop you a mail.

If anyone see's two guys on Crimewatch transferring a black box from one van to the other in a dark country lane, please don't call in :LOL:

Thanks again Rocky, it's superb.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back