Click together Luxury Vinyl Tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We've decided to use the above to go completely through our bungalow. Probably be using Polyflor Camaro Loc. Anyone used it before? Got any tips for a newbie installer? All the skirting and architraves are off and I plan to cut the door frames to slide it under. I don't really want expansion gaps. Total floor spaces is roughly 12 x 13m, but with internal walls obviously.

Is recommended to order x% extra like you would if tiling? If so, how much extra?

Sponsored Links
You will need expansion gaps and door thresholds, or, be prepared to fit them if the floor buckles as a result of not installing them.

We have had plenty of success with the Victoria VLF product.

work out the net m2, add 5% and round up to the nearest box required. No harm in ordering a spare box incase you make mistakes or need some spares in the future.

Good quality laminate will mark alot less.

Thanks for that.

Interesting that you say laminate will mark less. We were going for LVT as popular opinion is that it is more robust.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that.

Interesting that you say laminate will mark less. We were going for LVT as popular opinion is that it is more robust.

Good quality laminate has a much tougher and more dent and scratch resistant surface, LVT is more suitable in areas that are likely to get wet, and texture can be manufactured into the surface more easily, it will need surface maintenance to keep looking it's best, looked after, Laminate is effectively fit and forget, just wipe down with a laminate spray cleaner or sweep clean. When I say good laminate, I mean products like Parador and better end QuickStep, not the DIY store stuff

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back