Climbing a war memorial - not a crime

In your opinion, which in my opinion isn't worth a bag of beans.
See your back to your old trick of baiting posters, much like the thread you started that got pulled where again you baited posters with the thread title.
He's an expert - one could say a master baiter?

Sponsored Links
In your opinion, which in my opinion isn't worth a bag of beans.
You're not talking sense.
Why do you object to me every post, if my opinion is of no concern to you?
What you say does not relflect reality.

See your back to your old trick of baiting posters, much like the thread you started that got pulled where again you baited posters with the thread title.
Again you're talking absolute nonsense.
This was one of my posts in this thread, which you quoted and responded to.
How can it be remotely described as baiting? It was my opinion about protesters.
You're off your trolley. Your comments do not reflet the reality. You're just making up nonsensical sentences which you think make sense
If all those that felt so strongly climbed memorials, etc, the politicians may take a bit more notice.
I
In what way invest in water cannons?

Nobody other than you have been proven wrong and it tends to be you who start the personality attacks.
Nonsense. I call you out on your interpretaion of the law when you interpret it to suit your own agenda.
I proved that trans pewople can use the toilet to suit their gender. I called you out on your nonsense allegation about RLNI taxing asylum seekers, I called you out on your claim that the head of the Met can and should issue FPN to protesters.
if you think that's a personality attack , you must be a very sensitive soul, who can't discuss issues without resorting to abusive comments yourself, such as this:
Neurodiversity, has nothing to do with your sanity. Unless you are referring to my suggestions, that trans people often suffer from mental health issues. As far as I am aware, you have not said you are a trans person.
Some trans peope do suffer from mental issues caused by others being bigotted towards them, It's people expecting them to fit their opiniomn of how they should dress and behave which they don't wish to conform to. A bigotry which you have tried to promote, e.g. arguing about their right to use a toilet of their choice, and your suggestion that mental illness accompanies transgenders.

Jeez you are struggling, best you can come up with.
You didn't see the humour in the water cannon post, it is allowed. What a joyless soul you are,
Your recent baiting of motorbiking was what I was referring to.
I see you didn't refer to your thread with the baiting in the title. It's not whats said makes for interest than what is said by posters sometimes.
Looks like motorbiking was spot on when in doubt attack the man not the ball.

Sponsored Links
You accuse me of claiming to be an expert, when I've made no such claim. Yet another typical false and dishonest accusation.
It's the emoji of the rolling eyes about posters posts that give rise to people thinking you think your gods gift to the forum. Are you not on mission you can change people's minds, how deluded is that.

Jeez you are struggling, best you can come up with.
You didn't see the humour in the water cannon post, it is allowed. What a joyless soul you are,
Our usual round of comments always starts with you making a silly, sometimes false, sometimes dishonest, sometimes abusive comment about me.
If that's your idea of humour, it means you amuse yourself by making gibes at my expense. that's abuse.

Your recent baiting of motorbiking was what I was referring to.
Having a differnce of opinion is not "baiting". :rolleyes:

I see you didn't refer to your thread with the baiting in the title. It's not whats said makes for interest than what is said by posters sometimes.
Translation anyone?
I don't speak gantish. :rolleyes:

Looks like motorbiking was spot on when in doubt attack the man not the ball.
Now what are you referring to?
I'm not psychic. You need to be more specific and compendious.

It's the emoji of the rolling eyes about posters posts that give rise to people thinking you think your gods gift to the forum. Are you not on mission you can change people's minds, how deluded is that.
Complain to admin about the option of the rolling eyes emoji if it's upsetting you. :rolleyes:
While you're at it, you might like to complain about the smiling, laughing, etc emojis. :rolleyes:

Nonsense. I call you out on your interpretaion of the law when you interpret it to suit your own agenda.
I proved that trans pewople can use the toilet to suit their gender. I called you out on your nonsense allegation about RLNI taxing asylum seekers, I called you out on your claim that the head of the Met can and should issue FPN to protesters.
if you think that's a personality attack , you must be a very sensitive soul, who can't discuss issues without resorting to abusive comments yourself, such as this:

Some trans peope do suffer from mental issues caused by others being bigotted towards them, It's people expecting them to fit their opiniomn of how they should dress and behave which they don't wish to conform to. A bigotry which you have tried to promote, e.g. arguing about their right to use a toilet of their choice, and your suggestion that mental illness accompanies transgenders.
Let's go through these one at a time. Feel free to start a thread on each subject assuming you can still create threads?. But please read:

- trans people & toilets - https://www.equalityhumanrights.com...ct-sex-and-gender-reassignment-exceptions.pdf

This thread - Please read https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2022/32/section/78/enacted and https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidan...ng-protests-demonstrations-or-campaigns-annex and https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1986/64/section/5

RNLI - I've provided AIS logs, links to Ch16 recordings, etc etc. you don't understand it.

and you've just accepted the link to mental health and trans tendencies.

Let's go through these one at a time. Feel free to start a thread on each subject assuming you can still create threads?. But please read:

- trans people & toilets - https://www.equalityhumanrights.com...ct-sex-and-gender-reassignment-exceptions.pdf
It's a guide designed for those offering specific services. it's not a catch-all designed for everyone nor everywhere.
Typically it's a guide designed for specific services, which you have adopted as a catch-all, dependent, as usual, on your persoanl; viewpoint.

This thread - Please read https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2022/32/section/78/enacted and https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidan...ng-protests-demonstrations-or-campaigns-annex and https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1986/64/section/5
You still believe your understanding of the law is better than the Head of the Met, with all of his legal advisers.
Another classsic case of you're right and he's wrong, based on your interpretation prejudiced by your worldview.

RNLI - I've provided AIS logs, links to Ch16 recordings, etc etc. you don't understand it.
You've provided logs which you have interpeted to suit your own prejudiced anti-asylum seeker narrative.
You dismiss perfectly logical, operational and legitimate explanations for those logs.

Let's go through these one at a time. Feel free to start a thread on each subject assuming you can still create threads?.

and you've just accepted the link to mental health and trans tendencies.
There is a link, but you've reveresded the cause and effect influence, to support your prejudice against transgenders.
Mental illness does not cause transgenderism.
The social pressure for those with genuine trans-gender issues suffer mental ill health due to the societal pressure on them (abuse and persuasion to conform, etc).

Please read about Gender Permativity, the concept that masculine/feminine roles do not exist internally a priori. They occur due to the mimicking of societal examples and pressure to conform.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back