Clip broken that secures kitchen drawer front

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After walking into my kitchen drawer I need to replace one of these clips that has broken. I believe the drawer to be Screiber from Homebase about 10 years ago.

Is there any hope ? :(

IMG_6997.jpg

[/img]

Sponsored Links
If you can't find a replacement and the draw liner has steel side you could secure with stretcher plate using self tappers.

Thank you, good idea.

My research now indicates there are many different types of "drawer front clip" so I will not be able to get a direct replacement.

So I plan to buy a new drawer and new all-metal fixings (from Screwfix) then secure my old drawer front to the new fixings. I do not expect fitting to be easy as I cannot imagine the holes needed for the runners will be in exactly the right position.

If that fails, plan B is follow your good idea but as the old drawer is plastic I can see it could get messy.

Thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back