B&Q Kitchen Drawer - Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my kitchen drawer front has come off the screws this morning, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the drawer to release the drawer clips. I'm looking to refit the drawer front.

Does anyone have any idea how to do so? The kitchen was fitted before I moved in so I don't the make, but from research I think it's a B&Q soft close drawer.

Sponsored Links
do you have any photos , are the runners BLUM ?
Quite a few youtube videos on BLUM runners and draw fronts
Are you asking how to get the draw front off the carcass or the runners

I think its BLUM runners, but the clips for the drawer front don't seem to have release mechanisms like other drawers I have seen. I can get the drawer off the runners but am struggling to remove the drawer front itself.

Attachments

• IMG_20210517_233613.jpg
    IMG_20210517_233613.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 784
One you remove the square covers off each side , they lock the front on , drawer front pulls out

Attachments

• IMG_20210518_125034695.jpg
    IMG_20210518_125034695.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 1,062
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Worked perfectly, thank you so much! didn't try it before as I thought it was more complicated, you've just saved me from a very expensive fix

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back