remove kitchen drawer front (B&Q Soto)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to remove the front from a deep Soto drawer from B&Q. Can’t find where to release it from. Please help as can’t find any info on Soto drawers. Photos of external and internal of drawer attached

Attachments

• 3C3545A0-B953-41CC-80AF-C430AFFC84E5.jpeg
    3C3545A0-B953-41CC-80AF-C430AFFC84E5.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 642
  • 678C1144-8FDE-4C50-8AF8-DF9F4CED1F3A.jpeg
    678C1144-8FDE-4C50-8AF8-DF9F4CED1F3A.jpeg
    252.9 KB · Views: 627
Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply. The deep Soto drawers have the covers which aren’t removable.
May have to buy new drawers or unscrew everything from under it and hope it reveals the screw

Do they still have those drawers fitted to demo kitchens in store? If so pop in and get someone to take one out for you.

Sponsored Links
I already tried that as well. They didn’t have a clue.

They couldn’t figure out where the release screw was.

No they couldn’t. Will have to buy a new one and return the old one

Can you still buy them then? In which case surely when you get a new one it will become a bit more obvious how to remove the old one?

If I’m not mistaken Soto is the only kitchen draw B&Q sell now

Before now I've undone things in the shop to get a better look at them/read the instructions, it's a bit sneaky but screw 'em, they should have the instructions available online.

Unfortunately they didn’t have the deep drawers in store so have to order it in. But yes definitely will be returning it after getting a hold of the instructions. My builder threw away all the instructions after fitting everything

You would normally find the release under the drawer screws on the side for adjustment only

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back