Clips holding shower screen door

bsr

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon

One of these clips has broken - they hold the door on the quadrant shower screen.

Do you know what they are called and where to get replacements?

I've got no idea where the screen is from - it's been here since I bought the house. It's tiled in, so I would much rather not replace it.

Thank you

bsr

ShowerScreen.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Very difficult to identify, unless someone has seen that exact one. By the looks of it no-one has. It will take a lot of trudging about the internet looking at spare parts suppliers unless there's a makers name on it.

You may be lucky but a lot of these enclosures are from Asia and are one offs and parts are specific to that make and you'll find it nigh in impossible to get replacements.
Is it a sliding door or hinged and are those pieces what they slide on or hinge on.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bsr
one of the reasons why well-known, household brands are advisable.

When you say it's tiled in, are the wall profiles tiled up to?
They may come out (if they arent lipped behind the tiles) and you'll be able to fit profiles of new screen into the existing channels!

Might also be worth trying the shower doctor!

• Thanks
Reactions: bsr
Sponsored Links
Thanks all. I'll email the shower doctor. It's a sliding door. Those pins hold the top of the door into a retaining channel.

The wall tiles are OK - the doors are fixed onto the tiles as usual. It's the floor tiles - whoever fitted it has tiled up to the enclosure and grouted it in place.

Try fleabay, shower door roller or hinge there are loads so happy trawling.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back