Clipsal C-Bus anyone used this?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening.
Looked at a job yesterday as some lights not working. Found that one of the 4 chanels on this clipsal cbus unit wasn't working. There was a spare way in the unit so i transfered the lights onto this and they work fine but only using the button on the actual unit. The system needs re programming to enable to lights to operate via the LCD screen in the kitchen. Not sure if this is straight forward for me to do as i do not have the program to do this.
I was wondering if the dimmer unit in the clipsal panel can be replaced but the panel looks sealed. I have no experience with this system so i don't know if you guys can help.

Before I put the lights onto the chanel that works the lights would stay on constant and not even switch off with the button on the clipal unit. Therfore I'm presuming its the dimmer unit thats gone.
Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back