Closing a fencing gap and keeping the dogs safe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone got a solution to this please?

I have a fence with wooden posts which sits at 90degrees to my neighbour's fence on the boundary. His fence has concrete posts. I have a gap of approx 2ft between my fence and his that I need to close off to keep the dogs in. What's the best way to close off this gap?

Sponsored Links
any photos ?

i put a post up against my neighbours fence - so it was not touched or screwed into
maybe thats what you need to consider - used a METPost

Has anyone got a solution to this please?

I have a fence with wooden posts which sits at 90degrees to my neighbour's fence on the boundary. His fence has concrete posts. I have a gap of approx 2ft between my fence and his that I need to close off to keep the dogs in. What's the best way to close off this gap?
Get another matching fence panel and cut it down to 2’0

the thing to do is take off the edge battens from the offcut and fix them to the cutdown piece.

if it’s screwed to your fence and fixed to a gravel board it shouldn’t go anywhere.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back