CM907 not talking to boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My CM907 thermostat has stopped talking to the boiler. I can control the boiler manually.
I have replaced the thermostat and it appears to be OK but still not talking to the boiler. Is it as straightforward as replacing the boiler receiver? Paired transmitter/receivers must use the same frequency, is it possible that these are not?

Sponsored Links
Sorry I did not make this clear. The thermostat is not wired. The receiver has Honeywell on it. When its button is pushed the green light comes on and the boiler starts up. There is no temperature control and the boiler must be switched off manually. If I replace the receiver how do I know the stat and the receiver will be on the same frequency?

Sponsored Links
So which model thermostat do you have I'm guessing CM927. Do,you have a red light flashing on the receiver Box?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back