Co_polymer Cornicing and Adhesive?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello....

I am considering buying a co-polymer cornice (140 meters) to fit throughout my home and am curious about my fixing options.

The cornice in question is found at:
http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Str...oving+WT11+165mm+Wide+x+2m/d210/sd3285/p48131

I see that the toolstation page suggests using "GripFill" at £2.68 per 350ml tube.

I see that there are also 310ml tubes of Coving Adhesive & Filler at £0.98 each.

I also am aware that I could buy bags of Gyproc Cove Adhesive but I am unsure whether it is suitable for a co-polymer cornice rather than a paper/plaster cornice.

My preference would be the Gyproc Cove Adhesive, but of course only if it will be suitable.

Could anyone offer any comments/experience on the above options, or perhaps offer an alternative?

Many thanks
Jamie.

Sponsored Links
er bond it grip fill pink grip
no more nails
hard as nails
screw tite
hilti resien

whatever you use for that MUST be solvent FREE or it will eat it. It is so light that decorators caulk will hold it up.

Sponsored Links
pritt stick and bubbly gum :LOL: :LOL: if you take this route let me know how it pans out for you, could save me alot of cost of future materials :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back