coalition ???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tories in power too long...........New Labour in power too long............Libs ( never likely to be in power)
I think we should have a forced coalition every eight years, this coalition would consist of the three main parties.

We may then be able to keep a democracy and not drift into dictatorships.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Better than starting from scratch...every government has done at least ONE thing right .....I think :rolleyes:

As far as i'm concerned the tories under thatcher caused enough damage to the country to stop them ever deserving being in power again.

As far as i'm concerned the tories under thatcher caused enough damage to the country to stop them ever deserving being in power again.

I used to think that, but the current set of Tories would be a completely different bunch of people running things. I agree that they would still balls something up eventually but they are looking like a better option than labour at the moment.

Welcome to America a TWO family run country

President Bush SR was under Ronald Regan for 8 YEARS

President Bush SR was president for 8 YEARS

Wild Bill whore monger President for 8 YEARS

George W Bush 8 YEARS president that is 32 YEARS

Now if HELLery the Ice Queen gets in power America will be officially become a dictatorship

Under the Clinton regime of terror he killed more American men women and children then any other leader in modern times and settled out of court wrongful death settlements look up Ruby Ridge and Waco Texas

HELLery Clinton even called NYC police murders before knowing all the facts. BUT she did loot the White house and had to return the bounty she took as souvenir's

As an American If I had a choice I would vote for Ben Laden rather then a Clinton or a Drunk / drug addicted family like the Kennedy's clan.

I Wish England would take back the colonies (EXCEPT let us have the right to defend ourselves)

By the way HELLERY CLINTON VOTED AGAINST making English the official language of America

Anyone invading this country is entitled to FREE MEDICAL care and housing and food some come on in work off the books and get a get out of jail free card...

You can no longer say Merry Christmas in the united States public schools as someone maybe offended and no more stars of David to be placed in a public building during the Jewish holidays..

SO MUCH for Freedom of religion ...IN GOD WE TRUST is not allowed to be said ( see we fought the bloody British for no reason after all)

BUT we are getting to be politically correct

ZEIG HEIL Clinton ONE WORLD LEADER ( I wonder if she was ever drug tested for her mood swings?

Sponsored Links
Back