- Joined
- 30 May 2024
- Messages
- 7,512
- Reaction score
- 2,961
- Country

Live with Mrs Bod...... is like a Greek wedding.You need a new cup
Sorry @noseall
Im being racist again..

Live with Mrs Bod...... is like a Greek wedding.You need a new cup
One of those Swan like river boats, with a bride and groom having a snog.View attachment 423277
You cant see the groom, the bride is eating his face.

I wanted to do a churchGetting better.![]()

I see an Ear.I wanted to do a church️ in the background. Maybe a bit to much at the moment

Thats amazing

When I say amazing, I dont give the detail enough credit , or indeed the artist that created. Thats what you are @Mottie!Thats amazing
Kiss aśsWhen I say amazing, I dont give the detail enough credit , or indeed the artist that created. Thats what you are @Mottie!
A man of words and creation.!..

Exactly. I still see an earKiss aśs

The diffrent shadesWhen I say amazing, I dont give the detail enough credit , or indeed the artist that created. Thats what you are @Mottie!
A man of words and creation.!..
Could you do better than the Houses of Parliament?Kiss aśs

I did the mona lisa once and it was the exact copy of itThe diffrent shades
Could you do better than the Houses of Parliament?