Cold bath on X-Mas Day %%£**:$

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a Grohe mixer wall fitted bath filler. It's always worked fine, but today it only produced cold water! I have checked the other taps in the house and they produce hot water, so it seems its a problem with the thermostat fitting itself.

Can anyone advise what the problem could be? I think the unit is a Grohetherm 3000 (not sure). I'm a bit cough merry at the moment, so forgive any vagueness!

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Bazdaa said:
I've got a Grohe mixer wall fitted bath filler. It's always worked fine, but today it only produced cold water! I have checked the other taps in the house and they produce hot water, so it seems its a problem with the thermostat fitting itself.

Can anyone advise what the problem could be? I think the unit is a Grohetherm 3000 (not sure). I'm a bit cough merry at the moment, so forgive any vagueness!

Cheers

I would wait until you are sobered up then do a few checks. Remove the inlet filters to see if they are blocked. Then remove the cartridge to see if there is anything blocked or broken inside it.

Sponsored Links
Sorted (I hope).

Seems the above done the trick! Just had to regulate the thermo + tap so hot is hot and cold is cold, which was not as technical as I expected!

Right off to bed, hot waters working, toilets fixed. Any one calls my name in the morning (which is now) their in trouble.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back