Cold water higher pressure than the hot water?

Also if i wanted to add a pump and thermostatic shower..how would these valves affect the whole system throughout and where should these valves be placed?

thanks for your useful info

here! :LOL:

i beg your pardon
the op has 2 questions going one on changing to a condensing boiler and this. trying to keep up with both.

Sponsored Links
i want to fit a pump and a mixer thermostatic shower and wanted to know how the pressure reducing valve would affect it and where should it be installed

It wont affect it, an place pressure reducing valve just after main stop tap

no probs seco :p

Sponsored Links
Sounds like the whole house pump is the way to go no point fitting a pressure reducing valve then adding a pump for the shower might as well just pump the whole lot with a £300 pump.

please can I get a clear answer here to my situation..

You should really go back to the drawing board cause clearly you need a Combi or ,as Seco advised, an unvented set up. Both of which will solve most of your problems,re your two questions, in one fell swoop.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back