cold water tank over flow

Yes herts but at least I used ptfe tape unlike some people I've seen in the past.

Sponsored Links
They don't the toilet and all 3 taps are mains so the only thing fed from the tank is the hot water. I will replace the restrictor and looking at it it could be a non return valve but if that's the case the pressure from the shower was terrible. Thanks for your help Terry I'll do that now and we will see.

They don't the toilet and all 3 taps are mains so the only thing fed from the tank is the hot water. I will replace the restrictor and looking at it it could be a non return valve but if that's the case the pressure from the shower was terrible. Thanks for your help Terry I'll do that now and we will see.
If the shower was fed with cold mains pressure ,I would expect it to be very good ...for a cold shower !!

The non return valves replaced shower again crap so I guess tomorrow re plumb from cold tank and see if that changes the shower failing that fit a pump ? Thanks for your help I've still got to drain the cold down to make sure it's not over flowing, I'm guessing it wont it's a shame I didnt know about this forum and listen to google that said remove the restri.restrictors lol.

Sponsored Links
I can tell it's done the job as the feed to the hot water tank is cold and before it was always warm so tomorrow I'll plumb the shower to the tank and hope it improves the shower thanks men and fran for suggesting you guys.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back