Colron Beeswax V Briwax

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just started to apply Colron Beeswax to my wooden doors (interior) and I am not getting the result I expected, I have only applied one coat so far so it maybe that I need another coat to get it how I want.

But......I was wondering would I have got a better result from Briwax, or are they basically the same?? I have the natural coloured one as I am happy with the colour of the doors as they are, I just wanted them protecting and looking at bit shiney.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I have just started to apply Colron Beeswax to my wooden doors (interior) and I am not getting the result I expected, I have only applied one coat so far so it maybe that I need another coat to get it how I want.

But......I was wondering would I have got a better result from Briwax, or are they basically the same?? I have the natural coloured one as I am happy with the colour of the doors as they are, I just wanted them protecting and looking at bit shiney.

Thanks

I use two coats of Fiddes on mine, with good results.

Never found Colron up to much.

Cheers
Richard

Thanks, I think I'll go have a look for some of that as Colron isn't going on very well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back