Combi Boiler Alpha CD25X wireless thermostat installation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

I've got a combi boiler Alpha CD25X with standard wired Honeywell thermostat (T6360) thermostat is fitted in the hallway by the main door, unfortunately for me where it's fitted is stupid. I live in a flat so it's not a massive place, the kitchen is without door and next to hallway, so every time I'm cooking something even boiling water for tea, temperature in hallway is different than in living room and other rooms, so I want to remove old thermostat and fit wireless one, where control unit will be in the living room. There is my question what wireless thermostat I can buy to be fitted, any one or the specific one? Was thinking about this ones but not sure if any good?

Salus STAT RT300RF
Salus RT500BC

any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If you want good not Salus, if you want cheap then Salus. If the boiler has a mechanical timeclock on the fascia, which I think that does, then the rt300rf will be fine.

Thank you for answer, yeah there is a grey mechanical timeclock on the left. What good thermostat you can recommend? Was thinking about them two as well HONEYWELL DT92E and Horstmann HRT4-ZW my mate got the second one and he can't complain about it. Only once since he got it lost the connection with receiver but he didn't notice the battery indicator was flashing, after battery replacement everything was ok. I've notice as well there are two double wired cables going from the boiler on the wall to main switch and small box then I THING cables going trough the wall to honeywell thermostat and are four cables connected to it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back