Combi Boiler Constantly Filling Over Pressure

Drain the system and see if you can hear where the water is entering - it's a long shot but might save you pulling all the floors up!

Sponsored Links
Well I was going mad with this problem and could not face another night dreaming about it. So off with the kitchen cabinet plinths once more laying on the floor trying to fit my head under the cabinets I spotted something going through a cabinet. In a hidden corner under the boiler a shiny braided filling pipe with a handy tap. Tap off, pressure dumped it no longer fills. The joke is that 3 engineers have been out to this boiler 2 looked under the boiler and came up with various ideas for the fault non of which made as much sense as the advice I have received on here. One of the engineers even visited a month ago when we moved in for the boilers initial inspection and service and passed it so that we could be covered by the maintenance and breakdown insurance despite the high pressure reading. I have no idea how many years this filling loop has been attached for and switched on before we moved in but what a relief to have finally found it. Thanks so much for all your fantastic help and advice.[/img]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back