combi boiler flashing 3.2bar

i have bled a few pints off some radiators and that has worked. so ill see how it goes with that. hopefully the f.75 and f.32 warnings wont reappear

Sponsored Links
Bleeding water or air from the rads will help ease the excess pressure in the system. So, well done.

The "hose" at the rads is actually plastic push fit pipe. Used a lot nowadays in installations, but good practice tends to leave visible parts of piping as copper.

Shame you have to be doing all this spade work instead of the landlord! Do you belong to a gym or suchlike where you can use their showers until this gets sorted?

I did but I just cancelled it recently as pure gym opens in harrogate soon and they have the 10.99 offer on. Its not open yet though!

I wasn't going to join another as I have room here for my old weights and have retrieved them from storage. At 10.99/mo though I thought I may aswell do both.

The landlord is a nice old gent and this place is the best i've rented by a mile, as he wants to live in it as some point so has put effort in. I have seen some overpriced dumps that's for sure. It was obvious this boiler going to be an issue at this time of year given the summertime f.32 faults but touch wood its been on a few hours now, pressure is stable and there are no fault states.

Yeah my plumbing jargon/knowledge/nomenclature approaches zero! I shall attempt to rectify that.

Thank you for the replies

Sponsored Links
The four black non connected wires are the kind that would be used on PV panels.

Perhaps they have been fitted but never connected to an inverter?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back