combi boiler in loft

now chris you should know by now someone will have areason/reg not to do it that way as it is the best solution in lofts,i am sure someone will/has put the condense into the tanks rather than run 11/4 all the way through the house with the correct falls/materials.how many safety release pipes have you come across capped/not installed/not run to outside or better still the filling loop connected to the safety release.open the prv to fill the heating came across a few of these years ago mainly valliant odd vokera the mind boggles at what some people do :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Right....

Had the Worcs B guy round who assured me that a condensing boiler would be fine up in the loft (I knew you guys were right!) - will get my quote through in a couple of days with it being easter w/end. In the meantime my local fitter got word that I was still enquiring and said he'd do the same job for his original price....2400 for the boiler (Baxi condensing) all new pipes, a new rad for kitchen, thermostatic valves on 6 rads, flush and inhibitor put through the system, removal of the old kit + 10m of lead pipe, removing an old wall heater, & putting gas supply for a gas hob in the kitchen...sound reasonable?

oh yeah he was unaware we could connect the condensate to the soil stack and now plans to do that - good work on that one fella's!! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back