combi boiler makes like aeroplane noise

STOP

You've done far more to your boiler than you're legally allowed to do, and you may be putting yourself and your family at considerable risk of death. You need to call a boiler engineer to sort your problem, which could be any of a number of things

He can do whatever he likes in his own house legally.As long as he feels he is competent to do so.
Lay off the 'fear factor' Muggy.

Too many of you plumbers' like to get your easy work off fear factor .
If plumbers were reasonable people- many more customers would come their way .

Completely and utterly wrong PP it doesnt matter in any way what so ever what the person feels competent to do he has to prove competency hence ACS if he holds ACS with the appropriate elements then he may work on his own appliances without being Gas Safe registered but not if he rents out any part of his home

Sponsored Links
Here we go again with the old competent (or not) argument, but, would the home insurance provider be prepared to pay out, should a disaster happen (co incident/meltdown etc)?

Just gotta hope the OP never needs to find out.

Dreadnought

replaced secondary heat exchanger half hour corgi man sorry gas safe man quoted £250 normal price for specailist engineer although itold him the problem as i have on several occasions and ended up doing work myself i have also fitted combi boilers with no problems ask a gas safe man and it costs over £2500 to fit in 2 bed terrace for about 3 days work open cheque book for you specail people some so called gas fitters couldnt fit their a**e to a bog seat and putting family at risk of death bit of a drama queen muggles yes maybe they could melt if bath water to hot but im just typical ariston owner

Not only an abusive posting but you lie about your location!

Do you really think anyone will take you seriously? Many spelling mistakes too!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back