combi boiler problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Removed a radiator, rejoined pipe together then fitted new rad on another wall, filled water up to 1.5 bar bled cold, turned system on but pump wont work or system will not light Baxi 80e combi
any ideas

Sponsored Links
Good chance you still have air in the system - did you bleed the pump?

To help the GasSafe engineers on here, it would help if you could say what happens when you try to fire up the boiler - flashing lights, error codes, fan noise etc. Also, what bar is your pressure gauge showing?

Sponsored Links
A few manners would be nice too.

Danny Boy having a go at another poster. I'm surprised you didn't call him numbnuts. Perhaps you'd like to tell us all what is wrong with his straightforward post. I've come across loads of people like you on internet message boards. Clever dicks, who think they are better than everyone else, and who delight in trying to belittle those who have less knowledge in certain areas than they do.

You've been rumbled sunshine.

I see snes is around again too, he seems to pop up on a lot of threads where you have posted. Any comments? Try and do it this time without sh1testirring and trolling.

ps sorted the combi out. Thanks to all who provided useful feedback, and didn't whine like Robbo when I didn't reply within 5 minutes of a post.

Oh dear. I seem to have a stalker. I didn't call him numbnuts because he has not demonstrated being one as yet. Unlike you did. I was merely pointing out that when asking for free advise a few pleases and thank yous wouldn't go amiss. He had already been asked the pertinent technical questions, there's not much more can be done until they are answered.

You were in receipt of help, you were asked genuine questions; but for some unknown reason you chucked your toys out of the pram and started acting like a cock. I'm glad your daughter got her problem with the boiler sorted. Now she just has to sort you out.

I suggest you look up the phrase - "never look a gift horse in the mouth."

Some folks think they have a god given right to be told what they want to know, and when Google doesn't give them the answers, they end up here, expecting People who are doing this for free, to have a crystal ball and all the answers ready at the drop of a hat. Then when they don't get what they want, dummy's start flying. Manners cost nothing, if a few more used them, then we'd all get along a lot better!

Oh dear. I seem to have a stalker. I didn't call him numbnuts because he has not demonstrated being one as yet. Unlike you did. I was merely pointing out that when asking for free advise a few pleases and thank yous wouldn't go amiss. He had already been asked the pertinent technical questions, there's not much more can be done until they are answered.

You were in receipt of help, you were asked genuine questions; but for some unknown reason you chucked your toys out of the pram and started acting like a cock. I'm glad your daughter got her problem with the boiler sorted. Now she just has to sort you out.

I suggest you look up the phrase - "never look a gift horse in the mouth."

Wrong Danny boy. The OP was perfectly acceptable and reasonable. What we don't need is clowns like you, who think they are God's gift to heating engineering informing them when they have to say please or thank you. For someone to read that post and then say it lacked manners really says all it needs to say about you. You'll be asking for payment next.

People come onto this forum to get advice on problems on a wide range of areas. I'd hazard a guess and say every one was grateful for advice given, but if you expect posters to kowtow to you every time, well you can take a hike on that one

And lets not forget it works both ways. I don't expect dolts like you to say we're still waiting because I haven't replied five minutes after a question. If you behave like that with you're customers, then I feel sorry for them.

Last edited:
People I deal with face to face are thank fully always polite, and so, I am likewise. You have been told several times that you were mistaken in your assumptions that I was being rude in your original post. It's not my fault you don't have the intelligence to read a sentence properly.

For someone to read that post and then say it lacked manners

Show me where in that post there was any form of please and thank you?

As you seem to expect me......

So, your sole reason for posting was to be rude and offensive to Dan. Class act. Still Mr Angry, I see.

What happened to you deleting your account from this forum? You seem to be all mouth and nothing....

People I deal with face to face are thank fully always polite, and so, I am likewise. You have been told several times that you were mistaken in your assumptions that I was being rude in your original post. It's not my fault you don't have the intelligence to read a sentence properly.

Show me where in that post there was any form of please and thank you?

Let me ask you two questions Danno.

1. If one of your customers in a face to face situation had said what the OP said, would you have made a song and dance about them not saying please and thank you

2. If you had asked one of your customers a question and there was a bit of a delay, would you have been tapping your watch whining we are still waiting.

I put it to you that you are a rude, obnoxious and conceited individual, and advise you that if you speak to your customers in the way that you speak to some on here, you soon won't have any.

Hey Zambo , it's clear that your only purpose is to argue , now delete your account as you said you would and fook off.

Zambia it seems about the same time over different threads you turn into mr angry , try putting that drink down my dear boy , pour me pour you:ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back