combi boiler problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you seem to expect me......

So, your sole reason for posting was to be rude and offensive to Dan. Class act. Still Mr Angry, I see.

What happened to you deleting your account from this forum? You seem to be all mouth and nothing....

snes, do you make any contribution to this forum other than sh1testir and troll, only if you have I must have blinked and missed it.

Sponsored Links
Hey Zambo , it's clear that your only purpose is to argue , now delete your account as you said you would and fook off.

My purpose was to ask politely for advice on a boiler problem. I said please and thanked those who answered my question, but I'm afraid that ths contributions from Danno just got on my t1ts and I felt I needed to speak out in the hope that he wouldn't be so rude in the future. I think he's a bit thick though and hasn't got the message.

Sponsored Links
ths contributions from Danno just got on my t1ts and I felt I needed to speak out in the hope that he wouldn't be so rude in the future

You were asked genuine questions that you were too stupid to interpret. Not my problem.

I think he's a bit thick though and hasn't got the message.

I am perfectly happy with my IQ and education thank you very much.

Answer thd two questions Danno instead of dishing more abuse

I can't be bothered.

You were asked genuine questions that you were too stupid to interpret. Not my problem.

I am perfectly happy with my IQ and education thank you very much.

I can't be bothered.

Well if you won't answer mine that says more about you than me. What about answering that extremely rude Steve Coogan's questions then, or are you still waiting for him to get down on his knees and beg.

Just in case you haven't noticed through your usual red mist - Steve Coogan hasn't bothered to post back.

But don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

Hey Danno, forgot to ask you, do you know anything about TVs?

Please.

Hey Zambo , your thanks to post ratio is 1:96.....Need I post Dan Robinsons???...I think that just about wraps it up don't you??
Not at all, it's completely irrelevant to this discussion. In any event, he is supposed to be providing assistance. To have any thanks for someone doing the asking is a significant achievement don't you think?

I know enough. More than you probably.

Will you answer a question Danno, or have you still got your @RSE in your hand. Go on.

praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back