combi boiler problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So, Dan asking for a please or thank you is disgraceful, while your consistent vitriol is just fine and dandy?

Must be a parallel universe somewhere.....

Incidentally, if any of you guys have any health issues, would be happy to help.

ps oilboff, I'm not disputing Danno's capabilities in this area, just the disgraceful way he speaks to some people. It's totally uncalled for. Can you see anything wrong with the OP that called for his manners to be called into question?

Ah a Doctor, you should've used the name Hemeroids, as you're a complete pain in the arze!!

Sponsored Links
A please does not hurt.

Indeed you are correct boff, but just because a poster is eager to get his problem across and forgets to say it, does not mean that he then needs a lecture on manners from the forum bully.

Indeed you are correct boff, but just because a poster is eager to get his problem across and forgets to say it, does not mean that he then needs a lecture on manners from the forum bully.

Forum Bully??!!.......You maybe & I stress maybe educated!! But you are full of shyte!!

Anyway , I thought you were deleting your account ? Makes you look a bit of a prat claiming to do one thing then. . . . Repeatedly do the other .

Last edited:
Anyway , I thought you were deleting your account ? Makes you look a bit of a prat claiming to do one thing then. . . . Repeatedly do the other .

Thought I'd stick around until I was sure you got the message. I think you have, so I'll leave you to it. Don't be such a fanny in future and make sure you treat people with more respect.

Now answer Steve Coogans question that is unless you are still waiting for him to wash your feet

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back