Combi Cylinder

Sponsored Links
1 it's always 5 o clock in nashville(time for a beer)

2 mind your freakin own

3 you want to cock it up feel free

no skin off me :LOL:

Not a case of wanting to cock it up mate but a case of wanting to know why giving the heating its own header wont work.
Its better ive found in this game to know why not to do something rather than just knowing not to do something.

1 it's always 5 o clock in nashville(time for a beer)

2 mind your freakin own

3 you want to cock it up feel free

no skin off me :LOL:

Not a case of wanting to cock it up mate but a case of wanting to know why giving the heating its own header wont work.
Its better ive found in this game to know why not to do something rather than just knowing not to do something.

Back filled it as suggested by several kind folk and got the whole system working for now but still have 2 questions,

1. Still dont understand why i could not have gave the heating its own header tank and capped the feed from the boiler as it was only fed from the built in header and

2. the full complete upstairs was bone dry (pipework and rads) how does all that water disappear whithout no one noticing, now there appeared to be a quite new 3 port on the pipework and the tennants said its never really worked right but surely it had some in to work even the hot water?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back