Combi Problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sime Murelle Combi (which BG wont service, and cant find anyone who will). After flushing loo, as cistern rrefils house reverbs to a noise which sounds like a ships foghorn also...

when running the shower, water goes from hot to freezing after a few minutes the back to hot and so on.

Can you help?

Sponsored Links
I too have this problem with an electric shower and sink tap, it makes the fog horn sound until I flush the loo, I then get a slower noise free shower until the cistern has filled, I have now decided to change my boiler to a combi, and am ditching the shower, so hopefully I clear this problem.

I think the problem (on the sink) is I had to bodge a replacement washer, as the taps are very old and i couldn't find the correct one, this has somehow mucked up the flow... maybe?

Hope you fix it

wilse

You might have high water pressure,(which the water company can do without you knowing) so turn down the cold mains feed down and see what happen.When you flushed the loo you are taking the pressure away from the problem elsewhere.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back