combi system schematic drawing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone pls direct me to any websites where i can see a proper schematic of a combi system. as i wish to install my own system. i mean if a hairy a**** plumber can do it, then so can i . :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
So YOU think! Ring a manufacturer and ask for a installation and servicing manual. Then learn something about the systems, then install it, then wish you'd got some advice first.

I am personally quite offended by the term "Hairy Arsed" Plumber as it conveys a very old and incorrect stereotype

With new legislation I firmly believe that most qualified and competent plumbers are now educated to a graduate level, all be it on a vocational level.

I no not of any other trade (although recently I feel that its more of a profession) that invests so much time and money in training, insurance and registration than the humble plumber

And as oilman says get your schematic, read it, put it down make a cuppa then enrol in a four year course to learn the basics then contact CORGI and undergo their enrolment proceedure after that attend the relevant manufacturers course. After that get employed by a decent honest and hard working plumber who will show you how to work on site, spend a fortune on tools and then you might be proficient enough to sort your boiler out

I for one WILL NOT give you any advise as to what to do until you apologize to me and all the other thoughtful, profession, friendly and above all helpful plumbers who try to help non trade people on this site for that insult

Sorry Corgiman & Oilman,I feel I got to help him.

Pappasmurf,see this website to help you,but cost £20,well worth it.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back