Combi system, topping up water.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I need to know how to top op the water on a combi system. The boilder is a Potterton Performa 28.

My boiler (not Potterton) at home has two plastic knobs, I turn the right hand one, then release the left hand one slightly and the job is done.

The Potterton has two knobs together then a third one(this one doesn't appear to budge).

We've had to take radiators off and drain them to decorate and have now replaced rads but how do we get water back in to them. Please help, still lots of work to do on the house and have no heating!

Thank you

Jo :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
To simplify the above posting, the rads are back on, we've let some water back in but there's only a little and the rads are not getting hot. The pressure is very low and we need to sort that out, please advise if you can. Thanks.

joby_51 said:
To simplify the above posting, the rads are back on, we've let some water back in but there's only a little and the rads are not getting hot. The pressure is very low and we need to sort that out, please advise if you can. Thanks.

Are you sure it`s a performa 28 combi? check the model/make

Yes, that's what it's got on the front of it; Potterton Performa 28. Can you help?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back