Combustion chamber pot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What's the chances of my good self being permitted entry into the above?
Is it still full of course Cowboys & career change chancers? Oh, and not forgetting the people with their heads so far up their own rsole they can see daylight......... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Whinge whinge moan moan, still desperate to get in then Pullit :p :p

We have such fun in there, oh how I larf :p

You'll have to convince tony you are one of the top 100 engineers in the country then you'll get in :LOL:

As long as you own a veto pro pac and use aqua stats to control the heating and a low loss header on an 18kw gash feeding 4 rads with weather compensation and have a letter from Dan's mum you will be welcome back with open arms :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
If you can prove you cant do a tightness test understand pipe sizing and can think of the most complicated way to do the absolute basics then you can return with open arms

Well, I think I can fulfill all criteria apart from knowing where to find ET in a heating system!!!

They have forgotten to mention the Tuppa controls which you need to be familiar with.

For others, I have never met or even spoken to Dickie. In fact I don't remember hearing of anyone else who has.

Danny and Tony who cover Glasgow don't seem to have encountered him either!

Getting letters from my mum is a special CC only privilege

Christ, can you imagine if the sparks found out. She'd never have time for the garden :eek:

Well Dan I'm sure both your Mum & Dad are lovely, full of that English charm so prevalent in the English middle class, though, sadly missing in so many in the combustion chamber pot members - of whom many are former Public Skool dropouts!!

For others, I have never met or even spoken to Dickie. In fact I don't remember hearing of anyone else who has.

Danny and Tony who cover Glasgow don't seem to have encountered him either!

Who actually cares wether you e met him or not? Are you likening your off curry evenings to the royal garden party or something.
For others, there's some people in the combustion pot that I've met and wish I hadn't. ;)

Have had dealings with Mr Puller and found him to be a nice fella.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back