Come and stay in France in return for plastering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not a swizz. Can't plaster to save my life. Would provide room with own facilities, food and booze for whatever time it takes for you to do a bedroom with en suite. I can let you know approximate square meterage. Four years into renovation project on house that hadn't been lived in for fifty years. Wife and I run a small Immobilier (estate agency). We are in rural France - Limousin. Come as soon as you like. Got a website that shows the house, youtube to show who we are and also the business. Doesn't need to be new-build finish! Freindly, genuine, if cheeky offer! Cheers.

Sponsored Links
When do you want me to start and how much beer have you got

Sponsored Links
sounds ok to me? is the room your offering heated? how soon you looking? end of jan? where do i look on you tube? and unless its a massive bedroom with ensuite shouldnt be too long...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back