comi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, when I turn my combi boiler to hot water only the rads heat up also. can you help.

Sponsored Links
[quotTe="Dan_Robinson";p="2995520"]Diverter valve.[/quote]

Thanks for your un-helpful remarks, as a universal idiot you should know there is not a diverter valve on a firebird combi boiler

Maybe it is you that is the" universal idiot" where in your post did you mention that you had a Firebird combi ?

Sponsored Links
Maybe it is you that is the" universal idiot" where in your post did you mention that you had a Firebird combi ?

This made me smile :D

if there is no diverter then it most likely has a bithermal heatexchanger (forgive me if im wrong, not familiar with the appliance). These work with a coil inside the primary circuit and reverse the circulation back through the boiler. It will most likely have a valve of some description to stop the issue you are getting.

Sorry i cant be anymore help...

NB

The problem with the Internet. ... harder to hide your stupidity when what you write gets quoted for posterity.

OP.

You are an idiot. Good bye :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back