Comip setting up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

I've just installed my prem 24 with comm2400 for texting.

All ok.

Now I gave the app for the iPhone so have invested in a comip module

How do you get it to work

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
From Texes documentation:

"The mobile apps are compatible with Premier Elite control panels V1.00 and above and Premier 48/88/168 control panels V8.14 and above."

No mention of the 24. My understanding was that 24 wasn't compatible with the COM-IP. This was a while back when I invested in a 48 for testing.

From Texes documentation:

"The mobile apps are compatible with Premier Elite control panels V1.00 and above and Premier 48/88/168 control panels V8.14 and above."

No mention of the 24. My understanding was that 24 wasn't compatible with the COM-IP. This was a while back when I invested in a 48 for testing.
I agree with the above, suggest you confirm one way or another with Texecom tomorrow.

Sponsored Links
All the Elite range, Premier 48 V8.14 (note previous versions can be flash upgraded) and above, some of the international panels but would have to check the version numbers.

The old premier 24 which finished at version 8.33, can utilise a com-ip module with wintex, or or using the online keypad program from a windows pc, but can not be used with the current App.

This is due to the protocol being used on the app is not supported on the old 24.

If you have an panel compatible with the app, you just need to put the details into the app, ip address etc

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back