Commando socket installation.

Another question is about whether the power consumption/temperature curve for the ASICs is flat.

And another is, are all the ASICs always driven to the max? Generally, just having power on does not result in maximum power consumption, you have to give it something to do, too. If you could schedule inactive periods across devices, a lower maximum power requirement may be acheivable.

Oops, overthinking alert!

Sponsored Links
ISTR Kryten had a problem with his charging socket when he got transmogrified into a human - that may have been a commando socket but it was definitely in his back box :whistle:

Sponsored Links
Does that even exist now? Even if it does, surely no one pays to advertise in it any more?

I still get a copy every year. Can't remember the last time I opened it though.

I get the Manchester South copy every year. It is now much much smaller both in dimensions and number of pages. I recycle it immediately and keep asking them to knock me off their delivery schedule, but they keep coming.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back