commisioning ravenheat 35csi system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
unlike my normal boilers (WB) the raven heat needs the gas pressures 'adjusting' the low is 2mbar and is adjusted on the honet well valve by a brass nut the 'high' (10mbar) is adjusted with the plastic nut on the same 'spindle
the question is why the Flip wont the high adjust, when i turn the plastic nut it rises to 8 then drops again the pressure changes just by touching the nut never mind turning the thing ... its driving me nuts.. i must be missing something simple
( i have tried adjusting it with one of the solinoid wires disconected as per the MI and it makes zero difference) frustrating the gas rate is just about ok but what to have this pressure nailed..
cheers..

Sponsored Links
Usually these are factory pre set.

What is the boiler doing whilst trying to set the high to 10.5mBar. DHW or CH?

Should be DHW at max flow. You need to 'hold' one nut with a spanner or screwdriver whilst adjusting the nut.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back