Compression tee for imperial 15.x mm pipe

Not bad but they only do one size.

These are better

IMG_6027.JPG

As you can see I look after my tools :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
How often do you need to use that kit?

Not often now but when I was installing everyday. Quite often used to do all my couplings with it and it's awesome if you have to push a pipe with a bend on it under the floor and have it poke out because you can form a socket on the end of it and there's no bottom joint to solder so you only have to come up an inch or so.

Oh and for adjusting different sized pipes of course (y)

Not often now but when I was installing everyday. Quite often used to do all my couplings with it and it's awesome if you have to push a pipe with a bend on it under the floor and have it poke out because you can form a socket on the end of it and there's no bottom joint to solder so you only have to come up an inch or so.

Oh and for adjusting different sized pipes of course (y)

Ahh... Good old suaging (spelling?) (y)

Sponsored Links
Technically it's not swaging although the hammer in ones are. The head expands inside the pipe and gives a much more even expansion.

Not a must have but when you have one you use it all the time!

it's awesome if you have to push a pipe with a bend on it under the floor and have it poke out because you can form a socket on the end of it and there's no bottom joint to solder so you only have to come up an inch or so

That's sold it right there... I love fishing but not that kind :sneaky:

Thanks again guys. All sorted, with two 16mm to 15mm reducers, LOTS of PTFE tape, and some 15mm copper pipe....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back