Computer Programme

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Hope this is the right forum.

Does anyone out there know of a good computer programme that you can design rooms on in 3d. You know the ones that they sometimes use on tv programmes. I am having great difficulty in explaining to the missis what i would like to do with the bedroom & bathroom, and my drawing skills stop at a stick man.

Have searched on the Web and on the forum on here but have found nothing.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers
Craig

mod

moved as posted in wrong forum

Sponsored Links
I'm not familiar with any of these packages, as I've always found them exceptionally difficult to use. I think this has more to do with the fact that I don't have an artistic bone in my body. However, if you do a google search on room design software, it throws up a load of stuff that would be worth investigating. In my admittedly very limited experience of these things, I think it would be wise to start off with a simple and cheap package, then if or when you out-grow it, upgrade to something a bit more meaty (and more complicated). Some of the top end packages are incredibly expensive, require vast amounts of computer resources. So in summary, have a look around, try to pick a package that suits both you and your computer.

Good Luck.

Ahh, ya beat me to it :D . I agree, they are generally not as easy to use as they first appear.

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
had one called punch pro

downloaded it from kazza dont know if its what you want :idea:

Tsk, Tsk, I assume you evaluated it, then deleted it ? :D

Thanks a lot, will see if i can find a copy of punch pro for evaluation reasons :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back