comsumer unit advice for a 110v system

ban-all-sheds - that is a very valid point. This project is still at the proposal stage, and i have been asked to look into the feasibility of the 110v requirement, and cost any equipment needs. I have been speaking to our local electrical wholesalers for advice on this, but have not had much joy from them!

I agree that the power installation will need to be designed by an appropriately qualified electrician and have no intention of "havin a go" myself!!

What advice can you give me on the type of electrician i will need to approach about this? I'm finding that our normal sources don't have experience of this type of installation.

cheers

D

Sponsored Links
Is this not similar to a caravan (bigish) these can be connected using

Ceeform or directly into a 'socket'.

Ignorance is a wonderful thing :LOL:

Is it worth considering a large UPS as a 'solution in one box'?

Edit/ 12 Volt 400 AH battery would probably give about 3 -4 KWH allowing for inverter efficiency etc. etc. before everything shuts down as the batteries run flat.
That would probably run one PC for 10 hours. Is that sufficient for the customer's needs?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back