Concealed Shower Valve Plumbing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Just about to install a new concealed shower valve in my bathroom and was pondering the best way of plumbing into it.

The valve has 3/4" connections for the hot and cold inlet and 1/2" connections for the outlets.

I thought I could use these end feed tap connectors with a suitable male/male bush between the connector and the valve?

http://www.jtmplumbing.co.uk/pipe-f...+listing+ads&gclid=CJLuucnM4skCFSQTwwodYmwHdQ

I figured this would then mean I could then remove it in the future if needs be and also give me half a chance of being able to nip the connections up tight enough when I turn the water on and it leaks a bit! :)

The other option is to use standard 3/4" and 1/2" end feed connections but then it would be very difficult to tweak/remove if there were an issue.

Does that sound like a good idea? What's the usual way of doing this?

Thanks,

J

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back