Concentration camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
My Dad was in the war and my Grandad died in WW1.

Auschwitz was rebuilt as a sort of macabre theme park.

Let's talk about the plaque - that's real life that is.

My Dad was in the war and my Grandad died in WW1.

Auschwitz was rebuilt as a sort of macabre theme park.

Let's talk about the plaque - that's real life that is.

??????

Tried to post this on the other one but it got locked.
Hopefully this one won't be.

Explain the plaque please. Not interested in your black mate.

The key words here are 'available' and 'estimated'.

'Using all available wartime records from the various camps it has been estimated that between 400,000 and 500,000 people died in the entire German concentration camp system (from all causes).'

These figures are based on what was available and then someone 'estimated' how many died.
It does not take account of the number of records that were destroyed when the nazis realised they were going to lose the war. These documents may have run into several hundred thousand records. Spend an afternoon destroying sheets of A4 paper in a garden brazier and see how many you can burn. Now multiply that by several hundred people in an afternoon and 'guess' how many pages would be burnt. Now multiply this number of afternoons by several months and then 'guess' how many records could be destroyed. It is not a hard task to 'literally' wipe all traces of someone off the face of the earth if you have the determination.
The Holocaust happened Joe, face it, millions of people were murdered and all traces of them wiped out by a ruthless zealot with control over weak minded individuals who looked on him as their saviour.
Regardless of the 'Freedom of Information Act' there will be things that you and I, or even our Great, Great, Great grandchildren will never see.
And Google is not infallible.

Sponsored Links
So how many were killed at Auschwitz then?

So how many were killed at Auschwitz then?

I honestly don't know. But I bet a damn sight more than the Red Cross are saying. I have a set of books at home entitled 'The Second World War in Pictures.' One of the pages that has been burned in my memory since I was a young child is of a mass grave where there are hundreds, if not thousands, of bodies just piled one on top of the other. This is one grave in an area covering several thousand square miles. Would you agree that it is virtually impossible to say this is the only grave in that amount of space? There could be hundreds of such places that have never been discovered. How many bodies would they hold if discovered and 'guesstimates' taken of each one?
Don't rely on Google and don't rely on 'official' figures because I don't believe anyone knows the true figure. But I believe it is certainly in the millions not thousands or hundreds of thousands.

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/how-many-died-at-auschwitz/

This is documentation they found. What of the documentation they may have destroyed? They were meticulous book keepers so they are not simply going to walk away and leave everything untouched to be found by their enemies. They will have taken steps to start destroying some of the evidence as soon as they saw they were in trouble.

But weren't they incinerated in ovens? You are destroying your own argument here.

Yes there are plenty of pictures of mobile death squads, plenty were shot and buried - that is well documented and many have been hanged for their part.

But no-one has ever been charged with operating a gas chamber. Not one. Not a single one.

Now why don't they let the archaeologists do an investigation?

Why lock people up who question history?

Name another event in history that you get jailed for questioning, just one will do.

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/how-many-died-at-auschwitz/

This is documentation they found. What of the documentation they may have destroyed? They were meticulous book keepers so they are not simply going to walk away and leave everything untouched to be found by their enemies. They will have taken steps to start destroying some of the evidence as soon as they saw they were in trouble.

Yes meticulous book keepers - and no documents are missing. They have them all, even architects plans - but they don't show gas chambers. They do show a hospital mind - for the inmates. Doesn't add up mate. Something is very wrong.

Joe says quote "
But no-one has ever been charged with operating a gas chamber. Not one. Not a single one." unquote.

What were the Nueremberg trials about ffs. they are not going to hang the monkey, its the organ grinder they want, as in Croatia they were after Malosowich, not Jan Schmidski.

I have been to Auschwitz and found the whole site harrowing, the tour guide did explain that there is no recorded numbers for the ones that was killed but it run into millions . At first all the prisoners was photographed and had a number tattooed on thier arm but then the volume of prisoners coming in and the time taken to this was holding the final solution up so they was put straight into the chambers, after the camps was falling they did destroy alot of evidence but not all of it

How many millions? It takes twenty minutes to burn a body in the high tech incinerators of today. Work out how many crematoria you would need then ask what happened to them all? And where are the ashes? They've never been found.

Joe says quote "
But no-one has ever been charged with operating a gas chamber. Not one. Not a single one." unquote.

What were the Nueremberg trials about ffs. they are not going to hang the monkey, its the organ grinder they want, as in Croatia they were after Malosowich, not Jan Schmidski.

Ivan the Terrible wasn't an organ grinder - he was a simple lowly guard. So where are the operatives of the gas chambers?

Well what can i say, all these allied troops that were first on the scene must have mistaken the gas chambers for showers, and Hitler made no comment in his book on how he was going to deal with the vermin.

ffs i lived there for seven years, it happened, i spoke fluent German, the German people dont deny it took place, a lot of them knew the score but were to afraid to say anything, the Hitler Youth were shoping their own parents, Joe you will probably dissagree but i'm sure you've never set foot outside of the UK apart from a holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back