Concentration camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
It matters not whether it is David Cole or Tinky Winky that asks the questions - it's the ANSWER that matters.

Indeed it is. Unfortunately you relied on evidence where both the author and the web site admit to misrepresentation of the facts in order to deceive. Their words, not mine.

For you to claim otherwise is farcical. (a word you seem comfortable with).

Do some proper research and you might actually see your Jew hating mindset for what it is.

Sponsored Links
After numerous death threats what did you expect them to say? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i did. Don't you know what coercion is? Do you support it.

Sponsored Links
Still pushing your support for the Deniers eh?
I suppose you'll be saying the threats were issued by the Judges next. Afterall, you've accused me of it.

Like I said read what's there, not what you want to see. The statements are all there!

Anyway, got to go, work to do.
Don't forget to change hands when you knock one out whilst viewing your favourite hard right Web sites.

It's OK mate, we know that you were brainwashed from birth. I've got Richard Dawkins on side.

It's not 'far right' to look at the facts and realise that they don't fit the picture.

You believe what you want and I'll do the same.
Stop going on about 'denying' Are you denying my right to make up my own mind?

You can't make up your own mind. That was sorted on Papa's knee all those years ago.

If I've got it wrong then tell me. (he won't).

Are you going to tell me how many died? (he won't).

Are you going to tell me why they looked after the typhus victims? (he won't).

Why they had a hospital in all the 'death camps'? (he won't).

Why all the eye witnesses were proven fakes? (he won't).

Oh and still waiting for you to tell me where the 12 million bodies are. It seems no-one even remembers seeing them. ;)

And round and round he goes. Accusing people of being hard wired whilst he refuses to look at anything other than the hard right denial websites.

You've made your position clear, you consider the holocaust to be a farce. Your choice.

sadly, many people didn't get the choice did they.

No. They were brainwashed on Papa's knee.

Glad we agree on something.

I've never told them about the holocaust or religion.

My parents told me to make up my own mind when I was older - that's what I told my kids to do.

Neither are religious.

29BUse of words or behaviour or display of written material

(1)A person who uses threatening words or behaviour, or displays any written material which is threatening, is guilty of an offence if he intends thereby to stir up religious hatred.

(2)An offence under this section may be committed in a public or a private place, except that no offence is committed where the words or behaviour are used, or the written material is displayed, by a person inside a dwelling and are not heard or seen except by other persons in that or another dwelling.

(3)A constable may arrest without warrant anyone he reasonably suspects is committing an offence under this section.

(4)In proceedings for an offence under this section it is a defence for the accused to prove that he was inside a dwelling and had no reason to believe that the words or behaviour used, or the written material displayed, would be heard or seen by a person outside that or any other dwelling.

(5)This section does not apply to words or behaviour used, or written material displayed, solely for the purpose of being included in a programme service.
29CPublishing or distributing written material

(1)A person who publishes or distributes written material which is threatening is guilty of an offence if he intends thereby to stir up religious hatred.

(2)References in this Part to the publication or distribution of written material are to its publication or distribution to the public or a section of the public.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/1/schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back